Flickr

bout me

| Monday, July 20, 2009

hiya guys!!
thanks for coming, feel free to add any comment around here

this blog was made as nuo2x2's Gallery of collection; that's my nickname in hobby forums
it suppose to contain lot of pictures rather than articles


little things bout me, I'm a noob-low budgeted toys collector, who tried to survive in this harsh toys collector world ^^'

um, I prefer to use the word "Figures" than "Toys" in my hobby life to describe what I'm collecting

I always try to update this site whenever it's possible, still, it haven't display all of my stuff, this blog mostly contains my old photos collection, I'll try to update in the near future

oh yeah,one more thing, all collection u see round here's not for sale guys

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
nuo2x2's items Go to nuo2x2's photostream
free counters